By: Emily Eileen Moreshead
So I thought I’d blog today about a few random ramblings while I sit at my office desk forfeiting my lunch hour yet again. I’ve been consistently annoyed at my paying job in recent months as well as a few personal family issues I’d rather not discuss. So in lieu of complaints, here are a few things about me you may or may not want to know. 😉
- Astrologically-speaking, I’m a Scorpio. I share nearly every characteristic known to man that this sign describes. Read it and weep, or rather, RUN!
- I don’t mince words. If I love you, you’ll know it. If I hate you, you’ll be well-aware. That’s basically it for me. There’s no gray and my opinions are also never misconstrued.
- I’m very anti technology but only in the sense that you assume technology is the ‘and all and be all’ of your existence. There’s nothing wrong with texting and computing but I hate when I see those tools used instead of actual conversing with one another when applicable.
- I consider sarcasm to be a language that those without common sense can’t understand. It’s an art form!
- I have six nieces and seven nephews, all of whom mean the world to me.
- I miss taking vacations. My life has been drastically altered since 2005 & 2006 when I actually moved Heaven and Earth to go to Los Angeles just to see a palm tree in person.
- I don’t get paid to do what I really enjoy in life which is to write. Not today but perhaps someday.
- I wish I didn’t let things get to me like I do. My health and happiness is suffering madly for it.
- There’s no better junk food binge than extra spicy cheese Doritos and an iced nonfat latte from Starbucks.
- If I ever had a day alone, I would spend the entire time napping. (Z-Quil is a godsend!)
- I am really not a bitch, but I will agree that I look like one.
That’s all for today, folks. Got any to share?